We always hear how salt is bad for us, but what if I told you there is a healthyier salt you can use that has tons of health benefits? It’s called Himalayan pink salt.
Salt is actually essential for life, we cannot live without it. But most people don’t know that there are huge differences between table salt and natural health-promoting salt. These differences can have a major impact on your health. If you want your body to function properly, you need a salt with all-natural elements.
Did you know? Table salt is actually 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals, such as moisture absorbents, and iodine. While it is dried at over 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit, the excessive heat alters the natural structure of the salt.
Himalayan Crystal Salt is by far the purest salt available on earth and is uncontaminated with toxins or pollutants. It contains at least 84 naturally occurring trace elements in their natural mineral form!
What are the benefits of natural Himalayan Crystal Salt?
- Regulating the water content throughout your body
- Promoting healthy pH balance in your cells, particularly your brain cells
- Promoting blood sugar health and helping to reduce the signs of aging
- Assisting in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body
- Absorption of food particles through your intestinal tract
- Supporting respiratory health
- Promoting sinus health
- Prevention of muscle cramps
- Promoting bone strength
- Regulating your sleep – it naturally promotes sleep
- Supporting your libido
- Promoting vascular health
- In conjunction with water, it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure
Who knew salt could have so many health benefits?!
Dr. Jessica Stensland is a busy family wellness Chiropractor in Urbandale, Iowa. She spends her weeks taking care of dozens of families. Not only does Dr. Jessica specialize in pediatric and pregnancy chiropractic care, but she’s a board certified Acupuncturist. Dr. Jessica believes that a healthier community means taking care of all ages. She is a Minnesota native and enjoys seeing family and friends in her free time, in addition to staying active and reading the many books she has on her kindle.